It’s no secret that we love a good vintage turntable; there is just something captivating about listening to the crackle of vinyl coming out of a wooden box. And while there are a whole host of affordable turntables and entertainment centers to choose from, few strike our fancy as much as the Victrola Nostalgic Aviator. This Victrola turntable is made from real wood – you can choose Oak, Mahogany, Espresso, White or Black – and looks like it came right out of the early 20th century. The only difference being that this machine actually has 8 different inputs – the turntable itself, Bluetooth, a CD player, AM/FM Radio, AUX, RCA, USB and even cassette player. Yes, a cassette player, which you probably haven’t seen since 2002.
The turntable plays three speeds – 33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM, letting you play your whole vinyl collection in luxurious sound. You can even record your records, CD’s and tapes via the USB cable to a 1GB drive, without needing a computer. They also include a remote control for when you’re lounging around with a drink and can’t be bothered to get up.
All in all, the Victrola turntable that lets you enjoy all your music – analog or digital – in pure vintage bliss. Best of all, it’s cheap too, coming in at far less than a pair of high-end headphones. It’ll bring classic character to that living room you’re designing, along with a taste of the digital age.
Victrola Nostalgic Aviator Turntable
- Three-speed Turntable (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM) plays all of your vinyl records and favorite Albums.
- Real wood build; comes in oak, mahogany, black, white, and Espresso.
- Built-in Bluetooth wirelessly plays music from smartphones, tablets.
- Record directly from vinyl, CD, and cassette directly to USB. 1 GB drive included.
- Built-in CD player, Cassette player and AM/FM radio with old fashioned rotary tuner.
- Full function remote control and stereo speakers.
- 3.5mm AUX cable, RCA inputs.