30 Jul Taylor Stitch Seca Jacket – The Best Driving Partner Ever
Well, most of us are experiencing triple-digit temperatures so talking about a jacket now may be repulsive. However, the cold is right around the “globe.” There are days we live in our hoodie then there are days when we need to step up our game to incredible style. That’s when we slip on the Taylor Stitch Seca Jacket. Taylor Stitch has partnered with Golden Bear to create a time-tested, classy leather jacket made of full-grain steerhide.
Features of the Taylor Stitch Seca Jacket
- Handmade in San Francisco by Golden Bear.
- Chrome-tanned, drum dyed 3.5-oz. full grain espresso steerhide.
- Body lined in olive wool. 80% virgin wool, 20% polyamide.
- Sleeves lined in 100% Satin Acetate to easily slide jacketon.
- Features raised rib-rack at cuffs and bottom opening, 45% wool, 55% acrylic.
- Pockets lined with 100% cotton flannel.
- Two lower flap patch pockets with top and side entry.
- Internal leather trimmed welt pocket.
- Zig-zag stitch reinforced collar and inside wind flap.
- Throat latch on collar.
- Custom YKK antique brass bear snaps and YKK antique brass two way center front zipper.
- Dry clean only by leather professionals.
- Made in California.
This bomber-inspired jacket will make you stand out in the crowd. With just a glance, the design, style, and quality will pop.
There is a tentative ship date range of October 14 to Nov. 3.