Fashion

2 min read

Smartwool NTS Merino 150 Beanie: Perfect for Any Weather?

Smartwool NTS Merino 150 Beanie 3

What’s to like about it:

  • Non-bulk fit
  • Prevents heat loss
  • Sun protection
  • Super lightweight
  • Minimalistic design

As a rule of thumb, active individuals understand the importance of high-quality apparel. They know that the right gear and the proper clothes can make plenty of difference, no matter what activity you undertake.

For instance, the importance of head coverings should never be underestimated. For that reason, we decided to present you with Smartwool NTS Merino 150 beanie.

After all, this product comes highly recommended, so let’s see what makes it so attractive.

Durable but lightweight fabric

Believe it or not, this particular beanie can stay on your head all-year-round. Well, not literally, since we recommend washing it from time to time.

But the thing is that you can wear this Smartwool beanie in almost all weather conditions. Rain or shine, hot or warm – you name it! The Smartwool NTS Merino 150 beanie can be a loyal companion on morning runs or during your skiing expeditions.

The secret lies in the patented blend of materials, which make this beanie lightweight but efficient. To be precise, the fabric contains 87% of merino wool, and the remaining 13% goes out to synthetic materials (nylon).Smartwool NTS Merino 150 Beanie 2

In total, the weight of this beanie is 0.56 ounces. Barely noticeable!

The simplicity of the design

A glance at this model will reveal the design philosophy that Smartwool used in making this beanie – simplicity.

Only a small Smartwool logo disrupts the clean surface, and there are no extra lines or shapes. In essence, the Merino NTS 150 beanie is a unisex model.

On top of that, this is a one-size-fits-all beanie, which could present a problem for some users. Nevertheless, if your head shape is anywhere within the average range, you should be OK.

Insulation and breathability

One of the main tips for wearing this beanie is that the lower part should cover your earlobes. Also, most users wear the beanie low on their foreheads, just above their eyebrow line.Smartwool NTS Merino 150 Beanie

Why is that so? Well, this method provides the best coverage and it prevents heat loss. When it comes to Smartwool’s model, the clean seams will not bother you or scratch the skin.

On top of that, the fabric provides a comfortable and warm feeling while allowing the skin to breathe. Smartwool Merino 150 NTS beanie features excellent moisture management.

Plus, this particular piece of headgear will protect your skin from the sun’s rays. So, you can use it while skiing or hiking at high altitudes.

Should you buy it?

As you can see, this product ticks all the boxes when it comes to quality and functionality. In essence, this lightweight product will protect you from the cold without being bulky and too warm.

Of course, you can use this beanie for all sorts of activities around the house as well, not only during outdoor activities. The versatility of this model is off the charts. That is why you should order a Smartwool beanie as soon as possible.

Never miss a moment

Gear For Life. Free for Life. Fill your boots with weekly updates.

See also