22 Sep Sherlock Anti-Theft Bike Tracker: GPS Providing Bikers Peace of Mind
The fear is real. You invest $3,000+ in a bike and trusting it to a bike chain and tree is a bit unnerving. If a thief wants to steal your bike, he will find a way. However, now you will be able to track and locate your investment and hopefully find the criminal also. The Sherlock Anti-Theft Bike Tracker is a GPS enabled device that is hidden in the bike frame. Using your phone app, you can always know where your bike is located.
Sure, there are other bike trackers on the market. So what sets the Sherlock apart from others?
- Limitless Tracking: It tracks your bike with no range limit thanks to GPS localization
- Designed Specifically for Bicycles: It hides into the handlebars and results completely invisible from the outside
- Rechargeable: It can be easily recharged with the microUSB cable provided in the box
- Two Years Free: It comes with 2 years of free Internet connection included in the price
- Stealth: It weighs only 1.76 ounces and does not alter the design of the bike
- Flexible: It is designed to fit both straight and curved handlebars
- Mobile App: Bike Passport and tracking always available with the app
- Global: Precise localization anywhere in Europe and USA
- Long-Lasting Battery: 2 weeks battery life on a single charge (average use)
- BluetoothSmart: Short-range communication with the mobile app
- Motion Sensor: Immediately detects any bike movement
- GSM/GPRS: Quad-band cellular connection
- Includes the charging Micro-USB cable
The campaign is over and the Sherlock is ready to ship. Cycle with no regrets. Find out why the Sherlock Anti-Theft Bike Tracker has been featured in every major cycling publication throughout the world. Become Sherlock Holmes.