The fear is real. You invest $3,000+ in a bike
and trusting it to a bike chain and tree is a bit unnerving. If a thief wants to steal your bike, he will find a way. However, now you will be able to track and locate your investment and hopefully find the criminal also. The Sherlock Anti-Theft Bike Tracker
is a GPS enabled device that is hidden in the bike frame. Using your phone app
, you can always know where your bike is located.
Sure, there are other bike trackers on the market. So what sets the Sherlock apart from others?
- Limitless Tracking: It tracks your bike with no range limit thanks to GPS localization
- Designed Specifically for Bicycles: It hides into the handlebars and results completely invisible from the outside
- Rechargeable: It can be easily recharged with the microUSB cable provided in the box
- Two Years Free: It comes with 2 years of free Internet connection included in the price
- Stealth: It weighs only 1.76 ounces and does not alter the design of the bike
- Flexible: It is designed to fit both straight and curved handlebars
- Mobile App: Bike Passport and tracking always available with the app
- Global: Precise localization anywhere in Europe and USA
- Long-Lasting Battery: 2 weeks battery life on a single charge (average use)
- BluetoothSmart: Short-range communication with the mobile app
- Motion Sensor: Immediately detects any bike movement
- GSM/GPRS: Quad-band cellular connection
- Includes the charging Micro-USB cable
The campaign is over and the Sherlock is ready to ship. Cycle with no regrets. Find out why the Sherlock Anti-Theft Bike Tracker has been featured in every major cycling publication throughout the world. Become Sherlock Holmes.