23 Mar Outlier’s Clean Way Men’s Shorts With 21st Century Drawstring
Have you ever swum out of your board shorts? Pretty embarrassing. Outlier Clean Way Men’s Shorts have solved several problems associated with the standard men’s shorts: loose waist fit and that annoying drawstring. Outlier has taken the traditional two layer drawstring setup on a board short to produce an incredibly snug and secure fit. That ensures your shorts stay on in the water. The result is a cleaner, simpler, and faster take on that closure. The low profile slider means you can adjust with a simple pull with no need for knots. No knots means the whole system can be hidden inside the short and still produce a super snug fit. The result is a far cleaner front on a short secure enough to surf in comfortably. They aren’t too bad for everyday wear either.
Features of the Outlier’s Men’s Clean Way Shorts
- Fabric: Strong, durable and lightweight. Our F. Cloth is a 200gsm 97% Nylon, 3% Elastane canvas woven in Sweden. Boasting a substantial 35% two-way stretch, F. Cloth is significantly freer than many stretch fabrics. It’s lightweight and breathable, while the light DWR and air texturized Cordura grade nylon yarns are both strong and soft enough to be a joy to wear every day.
- Experiment 020 – Clean Way Shorts
- Made with F. Cloth, woven in Sweden
- 97% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Air texturized Cordura grade nylon canvas
- Two-way stretch
- DWR Treated for quick drying
- Mil-spec flat mesh pocketing, made in USA
- 2mm marine grade drawstring cord
- Triple barrel knot drawstring ends
- Stainless steel grommets
- Laser cut ULTRAcomp
- Custom Italian Mombasa poly slot button
- Back pocket with hidden zipper and internal hang loop
- Fits close to a half size small, so if in between sizes we recommend sizing up.
- Machine wash warm, hang dry or tumble dry medium
- Iron low
- Dry cleanable (do not use trichloroethylene)
- Made in New York, NY with Swedish fabric
- Sizes: 28 – 38
- Colors: Deep Gray, Shademaroon, Cobalt, Washed Indigo, and Sandstorm