M Grills is a “small batch” grill maker from Mesquite, Texas (where they know a thing or two about barbecuing), and their newest grill for 2017 is the C4 Portable Grill – a very small yet extremely robust grill made to resemble a traditional military ammo can. It’s made from machined 12 gauge steel with 304 stainless steel tubing handle and 304 stainless steel hinges, which means that A) it won’t rust, and B) will survive practically anything you can throw at it. M Grills made this tiny beast of a grill to go anywhere you could need – camping, tailgating, cookouts by the beach. It even makes a handy, enclosed and portable fire pit if you just want to stay warm on a chill night.
There’s no need for any cleanup, as all the charcoal is completely self-contained. Simply fold the lid, latch it shut and your on your way! It’s a perfect, convenient and pretty cool looking way to grill out, whether on the road, in the woods our just in the backyard – and you can be assured it will last countless adventures.
C4 Portable Grill Features
- Made from 12 Gauge Steel, 304 Stainless steel; Vintage ammo can style
- Portable; carry handle means you can carry it anywhere
- Enclosed fire keeps things safe and makes cleanup easy
- Perfect for grilling or using as a fire pit in the backyard, at the beach, in camp
- 18 lbs
- Cooking Surface : 12″ X 7″
- Height : 10.5″
- Width : 7.5″
- Length: 13.5″