30 Oct Patagonia Black Hole Duffel Bag
With a name like the Black Hole and a brand like Patagonia, this duffel bag sounds promising – and it is. The Patagonia Black Hole is their largest, toughest, most-durable bag, with over 120l of space (that’s a lot of space) and one durable construction – made of a thick polyester ripstop (900 denier) with highly weatherproof TPU laminate, coated in a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Access to the main compartment is through a zippered U-shaped lid, with two zippered mesh pockets on the inside for extra storage. An extra large pocket on the outside holds everything else you need.
On the bottom, a padded bottom panel keeps the bag structured and firm, while the padded bottom keeps everything nice and comfy inside when being thrown about. You can carry it via either the padded removable shoulder straps, the webbing handles with a snap closure, or the haul loops on both ends; you can even link multiple bags together using the haul loops. There are 4 daisy chains on the outside as well, for throwing on any more additional gear.
With 120l of storage, the Patagonia Black Hole is great for extended travel, overnight trips, or just hauling all your gear with you. It comes in Black, White, Strait Blue, and Navy.
Patagonia Black Hole Duffel Bag Features
- Tough, durable polyester ripstop build, with highly weatherproof TPU laminate
- Main zippered compartment opens like a book and features two separate compartments for easy packing, access and organization
- Second zippered compartment holds shoes
- Two small zippered pockets organize essentials; third pocket with key clip provides access to tickets, passport and keys; fourth pocket sits flat for documents and magazines
- Three carrying options: backpack style, shoulder-bag style, and briefcase style
- Rear sleeve to slip the tote on and off rolling luggage handles
- 900 Denier 100% polyester ripstop nylon, with a TPU laminate and DWR coating.