06 Jun Charge Devices Anywhere with the Venture 30 Solar Recharger
Heading into the outdoors doesn’t necessarily mean you have to leave all your devices behind. In fact, there may be some pretty good reasons to bring them along. And if that’s the case, you’ll want to look into some kind of charging device to keep them up and running – like the Venture 30 Solar Recharger.
The Venture 30 is a portable battery pack, pocket-sized by itself but with an included Nomad 7 solar panel that uses the sun to recharge your devices – wherever you are. It is IPX6 rated, water-resistant and shock-proof, and thus great for recharging your phone, camera, tablet for photos, or plug in your headlamp for charging in the backcountry. It weighs 8 oz and fits conveniently in your pocket or backpack.
There is Intelligent USB charging built-in, which prevents anything from overcharging and damaging the battery. The Venture can hold up to 5 smartphone charges worth of power on a single charger, and 5-10 headlamp charges. But throw in that solar panel, and you’ve got a nearly endless supply of juice – provided you are patient, as a single charge using the solar panel can take up to 16 hours.
Venture 30 Solar Recharger Features
- Recharging phones, cameras, tablets, flashlights on the go
- Nomad 7 solar panel
- Intelligent charging for USB devices prevents overcharging or discharging
- Battery Capacity: 30Wh, 7800mAh (3.6V)
- Power Output: USB (2x)
- Recharge by: USB & Solar
- Built-in LED light
- 3-5 smartphone chargers per battery charge
- Waterproof to IPX-6: Dunk it, spray it, use it in the rain. Power that handles whatever Mother Nature can throw at you. No rubber plugs needed.
- 8.8 oz.
- 4.25″ x 3.25″ x 1″