28 Dec The Proof Oxford Shirt: The Future of Performance Dress Shirts
Few pieces of clothing are as timeless as the Oxford. It works with both rugged, casual and dress outfits, and the soft, washed cotton looks and feels pretty much perfect. But we’ve yet to see a performance oxford, a void now filled by the new Proof Oxford Shirt.
Proof hails from San Francisco, and it’s their mission to bring traditional, classy dress clothes into the 21st century. The Proof Oxford does this by combining the stretch and durability of nylon, with the soft comfort of cotton. The result is a flexible, soft fabric with 4-way stretch, that looks as good as it performs, and is stain-resistant, repelling food, water and drinks. The cut and fit is athletic and comfortable – classically cool but ready to go for anything.
And thanks to the Proof Oxford’s comfortable cut and moisture-wicking comfort, you can wear it for just about anything. Commuting to work on your bike. Walking to the office on a blistering day. Or simply catching a few drinks at happy hour. You’ll stay cool and comfortable the whole way.
Proof Oxford Performance Dress Shirt Features
- Midweight cotton / nylon blend Oxford cloth
- Breathable, cool, moisture-wicking
- Four-way stretch for 360 degrees of mobility and 365 days of comfort
- Innovative midweight fabric combines comfort of cotton with strength and durability of nylon
- Stain-resistant finish repels water, wine, food.
- Designed in San Francisco