Are you prepared to get out of your auto in an emergency? Fire, non-operating car door, water submersion. Just about everyone has had some sort of automotive catastrophe where they have been locked out of their vehicle or have been forced to assist someone else in the process. For those trying times there exists the AutoXscape 3-in-1 Car Emergency Multitool and Flashlight.
The 3-in-1 is a true life-saving mechanism, complete with a seatbelt cutter, flashlight, window breaker, vehicle mount, and so much more for those unexpected yet threatening situations in which a vehicle is holding something or someone captive. You never know when you will need these tools or when you will need to assist in a rescue operation.
Specifications of the AutoXscape 3-in-1 Emergency MultiTool
- Body casing is made from Aerospace aluminum 6061 – T6
- Impact resistant, waterproof and also has a Type 2 hard anodized CNC precision finish.
- Waterproof rating of IPX-7. According to the IPX-7 standard, it can be protected against water immersion for 30 minutes at a depth of one meter.
- Length: 6.2 x 1.2 inches
- Weight: 5.9 ounces.
- Flashlight: 135-lumen light output
- 3 light settings: High – 135 Lumens; Low – 50 Lumens; SOS Strobe.
- Light setting High – 4 hours 15 minutes of battery life
- Light setting Low – 20 hours of battery life
- SOS/Strobe – 28 hours of battery life
- Opposite end of the flashlight is a hardened steel ball tip for glass breakage. Remove the cap on that end and there is a much stronger Tungsten steel ball tip for glass breakage.
- Under the Tungsten hammer tip is a SK2 high-carbon steel blade seat belt cutter. The steel blade can slice through the woven seatbelt material. Just slip the seatbelt cutter over a piece of the seatbelt, grip the seatbelt and pull the AutoXscape 1 at a diagonal to properly cut.
- Includes: Mount to hold the AutoXscape, 3M tape for the mount, 2 screws for the mount, and three Triple-A batteries.
Be prepared with the AutoXscape 3-in-1 Emergency Multitool!