Camping, backpacking, and hiking–it’s all about minimalist gear. The OUTAD Windproof Portable Camping Stove fits the bill. Whether you need that hot cup of coffee or a hot meal, the OUTAD will allow you to take the comforts of home to the outdoors.
The OUTAD Windproof Portable Camping Stove can boil 1 liter of water in as quick as 2.5 minutes, thanks to the wind deflector which enhances heating efficiency greatly. The unique design is constructed from stainless steel and aluminum alloy to create one of the lightest and most portable camping stoves on the market. The included carrying case further adds to the portability as it can simply be tossed in a box without worry. Made with safety in mind, the water-resistant stainless steel won’t rust or break, the valve assembly connects securely, and durable fuel hose has been tested to hold up to 22 pounds.
Specifications of the OUTAD Camping Stove
- Material: stainless steel/copper
- Gas Consumption: 5.3 oz/hour (in maximum setting)
- High density 13.8 inch gas line
- Valve size: 7/16″ Lindal valve
- 360 degree wind deflector can withstand 38-45 mile-per-hour (MPH) winds
- Weight: 9.7 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.5 x 3.7 inches
- 1 x OUTAD Windproof Camp Stove
- 1 x Plastic Box
View video review here