Velomacchi’s mission is simple, stated right up front on their website: they build “premium gear for high speed travel.” Every single piece of equipment they manufacture is built to withstand anything you can throw at it on the back of your motorcycle, up to and including wipeouts at high speeds, and combines the best of both modern technology and vintage styling. An example of this is the Velomacchi Hybrid Duffel.
Styled like a classic duffel bag, but with the straps and harness system of a backpack, the Hybrid Duffel is constructed from 1000D Cordura fabric, so you know it’s meant to last, waterproof, and abrasion-resistant. The zippers are #10 YKK, water-proof and weather resistant. The zipper panels are also stretch, which help lighten the stress on the zippers and make it easier to close the bag when it’s been stuffed a little too full. The duffel handles tuck away and velcro down when you don’t need them, and the “ballistic quilted” back panel can hold both the backpack straps, and a hydration bladder up to 2l. There’s also a torso size adjustment system, so you can get the perfect fit. 50 liters of storage space means there’s room for everything you need. To top it off, the bag looks pretty cool, too.
If you live a high-speed lifestyle and demand a lot from your gear, then the Velomacch Hybrid Duffel may just be what you’re looking for.
Velomacchi Hybrid Duffel Pack Features
- Weather-resistant main compartment, weather-resistant YKK zipper
- Stretch zipper panels let you stuff the bag and still get it closed
- Tuck-away travel harness with hand-free magnetic sternum closure
- Tuck-away duffel handles with velcro closures
- 1000D, waterproof, abrasion resistant nylon fabric
- Ballistic quilted back panel to tuck away shoulder straps or store hydration bladder
- Watertight quick access side pockets
- Hydration sleeve
- Torso size adjustment system
- Motorcycle tie-down anchor points, document pocket, internal key and accessory leash