A high-quality rechargeable flashlight used to be a rarity; however, today the flashlight market has seen an abundance of them. What isn’t common is what you get in the new Fenix LR35R Rechargeable LED Flashlight!
Back in grandpappy’s day, you were lucky to find a 100-Lumen flashlight; when you did, it was 12 inches long and operated with 3 D-cell batteries. Talk about heavy! So what sets the new Fenix LR35R apart from other rechargeable flashlights on the market?
- A maximum of 10,000 Lumens: The wide beam makes it a powerful search light
- A maximum 1640-foot beam distance
- Compact 5.51 inches in length with a comfortable ergonomic handle for long-lasting carry during search
- Operates using two high-powered, cold-resistant 21700 rechargeable batteries.
- Fast-charging USB Type-C charging port built into the flashlight body. No need for an external charger
- Battery-level indicator to show battery status
- IP68 rated: dustproof and submersible to 6 feet for 30 minutes
- Light weight A6061-T6 aluminum alloy body with a stainless steel strike bezel
Fenix is a world leader in the flashlight market. Why purchase those low-cost flashlights that are at the checkout counter at big-box stores? Yes, they are cost effective; however, you will be replacing them often. When you are in a position to need lighting, you need one you can count on to deliver. Fenix’s 5-year warranty is an indication of what you can expect. In that emergency situation, Fenix will be there.