Are you like we are? When we hear the word “Winnebago,” we think of Christmas Vacation and Uncle Eddie. That’s the movies–Winnebago has answered the call for the demand for a vehicle that is off-the-grid ready. The Winnebago Revel opens up the world to your demands for exploration beyond the pay-per-night campgrounds.
The new Revel is designed for those who want the comforts of home while exploring areas demanding a 4×4 workhorse. Function is supported by the Mercedes-Benz® Sprinter chassis and the Revel’s 3-liter turbo-diesel which puts 325 lbs./ft. of torque through an on-demand 4WD system. The high/low range and hill descent mode f add off-road capability.
Highlights of the Winnebago Revel
- Length: 19.5 feet
- Height: 9 feet 10 inches
- Width: 7 feet 1 inch
- Fresh water tank capacity: 21 gallons
- Gray water tank capacity: 21 gallons
- Wheelbase: 144 inches
- Seating capacity: 4 person
- 49-inch x 79-inch power lift bed with under storage
- 2.5 cu foot refrigerator
- All-in-one wet bath with toilet
- Optional features:
- Solar power system
- Diesel-powered heating
- Dinette with a pull-up table that converts to additional sleeping
Now do you have a new view of Winnebago? This is pretty powerful…with a hefty price tag, we may add.