Timberland 1978 Hiker Features and Upgrades
- Premium waterproof leather uppers
- Timber-Dry Waterproof Technology. The waterproof membrane or linings to help keep feet dry, made with 50% PET (recycled plastic bottles).
- Vibram Outsole: Made with a medium-soft compound for superior traction in rock-based environments. Zoned for flexibility and independent lug deflection to minimize weight and maximize traction.
- Silver-rated Tannery: One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
- Anti-Fatigue Technology: Exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.
- Fully Gusseted Tongue
- Removable Anti-fatigue Footbeds for All-day Comfort
Fall is here so step or hike out in style with function.