It seems as though our advances in technology has enter all markets–to include the hiking boot market
. However, there is still the demand for the throw backs. The craze
is going retro with that cool look but incorporating 21st Century technology into the product. Timberland has done just that with the release of the Timberland 1978 Hiker Limited Edition
. It made it history when it was released in 1978 and it will be a hit today with its classic backcountry look
Timberland 1978 Hiker Features and Upgrades
- Premium waterproof leather uppers
- Timber-Dry Waterproof Technology. The waterproof membrane or linings to help keep feet dry, made with 50% PET (recycled plastic bottles).
- Vibram Outsole: Made with a medium-soft compound for superior traction in rock-based environments. Zoned for flexibility and independent lug deflection to minimize weight and maximize traction.
- Silver-rated Tannery: One or more major components use at least 50% leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher by a third-party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
- Anti-Fatigue Technology: Exclusive anti-fatigue technology is built into the midsole and uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort, shock absorption and energy return all day.
- Fully Gusseted Tongue
- Removable Anti-fatigue Footbeds for All-day Comfort
Fall is here so step or hike out in style with function.