21 Aug SureFlap Microchip Pet Door: Keep Unwanted Varmints Out
So have you heard the story of the possum who came and went as he pleased in my sister’s laundry room? He had a nice little setup, living in the bottom drawer of the front-loading dryer. So that’s where all the cat food was going! The SureFlap Microchip Pet Door is the solution for unwelcome creatures. The door has the ability to read your pet’s microchip to activate the door. You can even store up to 32 microchips so bring on the cats…and dogs.
SureFlap Microchip Pet Door Features
- Larger size than normal to grant access to small and large pets
- Curfew mode allows you to set the times you want your pets to romp outside.
- No microchip in your pet? No problem. The Pet Door includes 1 RFID collar tag that can be used if your pet is not microchipped (additional tags sold separately in packs of two).
- Can store the data up to 32 microchips. If the battery dies, the data remains stored.
- Microchip activation is only for entry into the house. Any animal can exit the house.
- Operates on four C-cell batteries (not included) which operate the door up to 12 months. A low battery indicator will flash when the batteries need changing.
- Manual lock stops your pet from leaving or entering the house. Set to in-only to enable your pet to come indoors without being able to get out again.
- Works with all microchips worldwide.
- Can be installed in doors, walls, or glass. (Complete installation videos are available on the manufacturer’s website.)
- 11.1 x 10.3 x 0.4 inches ; 2.2 pounds
- 3-year warranty
Your pet will feel like a “free bird” with his new protective door. No more possums in your house.
Warning: If your pet has his/her armor on, she may not fit through the door.