SureFlap Microchip Pet Door Features
- Larger size than normal to grant access to small and large pets
- Curfew mode allows you to set the times you want your pets to romp outside.
- No microchip in your pet? No problem. The Pet Door includes 1 RFID collar tag that can be used if your pet is not microchipped (additional tags sold separately in packs of two).
- Can store the data up to 32 microchips. If the battery dies, the data remains stored.
- Microchip activation is only for entry into the house. Any animal can exit the house.
- Operates on four C-cell batteries (not included) which operate the door up to 12 months. A low battery indicator will flash when the batteries need changing.
- Manual lock stops your pet from leaving or entering the house. Set to in-only to enable your pet to come indoors without being able to get out again.
- Works with all microchips worldwide.
- Can be installed in doors, walls, or glass. (Complete installation videos are available on the manufacturer’s website.)
- 11.1 x 10.3 x 0.4 inches ; 2.2 pounds
- 3-year warranty
Your pet will feel like a “free bird” with his new protective door. No more possums in your house.
Warning: If your pet has his/her armor on, she may not fit through the door.