Motorcycle helmets are available in full-face, three-fourths, or full coverage. All riders have their preferences, even though they are limited. Scorpion Exo has expanded the options in helmets with the introduction of the Scorpion Exo Covert Motorcycle Helmet.
What makes the Covert unique is the fact the helmet can be adapted to any type of bike. Scorpion started with a half helmet and added an integrated drop-down sun visor for protection from sunlight. Next, a rear comfort sleeve was added to allow you to convert the helmet to a three-fourths, open-face. Then you can attach the included front mask. The result is one functional, futuristic-looking helmet.
Features of the Scorpion Exo Covert Motorcycle Helmet:
- Advanced LG® Polycarbonate Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- Dual Density EPS
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation System
- EverClear® SpeedView® Drop-Down SunVisor: Retractable tinted sun-visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions. EverClear® coating is applied to both sides for a fog-free ride. Comes with dark smoke installed and an additional clear visor for night-time riding.
- KwikWick II® Anti-Microbial Comfort Liner: KwikWick II® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Removable Rear Comfort Sleeve Included
- Removable Front Mask with Neodymium Magnets
- Double D-Ring Chin Strap System
- Block-off Plates Included For Use In 3/4 Mode
- DOT Approved
- 5 Year Warranty
- Sizes: XS – 3XL