Today, we all have multiple battery-operated devices that must be charges regularly. Many of us have a smartphone, a tablet, a smartwatch, wireless headphones, and Fitbits. Are you tired of multiple plugs and cables and tired of having to find enough free outlets in the house…or hotel room? The Satechi Smart Charging Stand is the answer to our common dilemmas.
At the end of the day, just load the Satechi with all your gear and come morning, you are good to go again. No power strip full of a nest of cables. With the satechi, you have a spot for each device, all organized in a neat manner. The stand is small so it takes up limited space. It has three USB ports on the front and a fourth USB charger that is hidden beneath a multifunctional stand.
Satechi Smart Charging Stand Functions
- Ships with a charging stand, a two-prong US AC cord, and four different inserts for use with the top of the stand.
- Includes adapters for each the Smart Watch, Fitbit Blaze, and a smartphone
- Don’t need the 4th USB slot, cover with the included plug for a more attractive appearance
- The inner space of the stand is ideal for storing little gadgets like USB adapters, card readers, etc., and helping you coil the charging cable neatly, making your nightstand neat and manageable.
- Power and Voltage Boost combine to charge up to 5V/2.4A Max per port for a total of 6 Amps, each port can automatically detects your device, allowing you to charge your Apple Watch, FitBit Blaze, and iPad, iPhone, Bose Radio or any other devices at the same time without any delay.
- Available in silver, gold, and rose gold, and space gray
- Cables aren’t included
- Size: 3.5″, 2.99″, 3.5″ and weighs in at just 8.16 ounces
Since the cables that ship with devices are fairly long, we would probably purchase shorter cables to cut down on cable clutter. So cut the clutter! One of these will soon be on my bedside table.