22 May The Leatherman MUT is a Multitool with Tactical Intent
The Leatherman MUT is a capable multi-tool, completely operable with only one hand. Leatherman designed it with military and law enforcement in mind, decking it out with an array of tools (16, to be exact) suitable for both tactical and everyday use. This includes several different threaded spots for attaching cleaning rods and additional tools, and the screwdriver bits are sized for adjusting both military and civilian scopes and sights.
Inside the MUT handle is a place to store tool bits, for quick access at any time. The MUT also has the option to replace some of the most popular tools on the knife, using a T8 Torx screwdriver – something you don’t see in a lot of cheaper multi-tools.
If you like to head out on the range, or just enjoy the one-handed functionality, the MUT is the multi-tool for you. And with the Leatherman name attached, you can be sure you’re getting some of the best quality; there’s even the standard Leatherman 25-year policy. It also looks sweet.
Leatherman MUT MultiTool Features
- CLOSED LENGTH 5 in.
- WEIGHT 11.2 oz.
- LENGTH 3 in.
- Needlenose pliers
- regular pliers
- 154CM replaceable wire cutters
- 154CM replaceable hard-wire cutters
- stranded-wire cutters, electrical crimper
- 420HC combo knife, saw, replaceable cutting hook
- hammer, bolt override tool, replaceable bronze carbon scraper
- #8-32 cleaning rod/brush adapter
- replaceable firearm disassembly punch
- carabiner/bottle opener, large bit driver
- Removable Pocket Clip
- MOLLE Sheath Included