25 Oct Hook and Albert Leather Garment Weekender: The Perfect Travel Bag
Hook and Albert may be relative newcomers to the luggage world, but their Leather Garment Weekender is by far the most innovative leather bag we’ve ever come across. Combining the best of a weekender with the best of a garment bag, the bag is unstructured, and unzips in order to lay flat and reveal an integrated garment bag, accommodates up to two pairs of suits and a pair of shoes. When it’s zipped up and back in its weekender shape, you can then fill the main compartment of the bag with the rest of your stuff, while your suits stay safe and unwrinkled.
The Leather Garment Weekender is made from top-grain pebbled leather, and features three zippered exterior pockets for stashing your smaller belongings – one sized appropriately for an e-reader or tablet. A sliding shoulder strap makes carrying the bag easy, and when the bag is not in use, it folds down to 2½” for easy storage. And of course, it meets carry-on luggage requirements. All-in-all, this bag is ingenious, and ought to make weekend getaways and business trips just that much easier.
Hook and Albert Leather Garment Weekender
- Fully unzipped, the garment section can hold two suits up to size 46R
- Main compartment houses two zip accessory compartments and two shoe compartments
- Made from top-grain pebbled leather
- Three zippered exterior pockets
- Sliding shoulder strap makes carrying the bag comfortable and functional
- Folds flat down to 2½” for easy storage
- Meets most domestic and international carry-on requirements
- Weight: 5.6 lb