Looking for a tough, durable shirt you can wear for any activity while still looking sharp? The GoRuck Rucking Shirt may just be what you’re looking for. The Rucking Shirt is a classic polo design, but designed for tough situations; it’s made from the same material as professional rugby jerseys (74% nylon, 16% polyester and 10% spandex), which means that it is breathable, stretchy, moisture-wicking and quick-drying, as well as heavily abrasion-resistant. The cut is typical polo, but slimming and athletic, and the seams are located just off the shoulder, which keeps them comfortable for athletic pursuits and when wearing a heavy pack (the basis of rucking). The collar also has the handy use of keeping straps off your neck.
It’s GoRuck’s aim to built stuff that lasts longer than you would ever need it to, and the Rucking Shirt is a fine example of that. They claim it is stronger than 4 polos combined, the fabric doesn’t pill and barely wears at all; you can wear it hiking, rucking or just plain old adventuring, and as soon as you’re done, head right over to the bar to cool down with a beer and never look out of place. Form, fit and functionality.
GoRuck Rucking Shirt Features
- Cut like a polo, performs like athletic clothing
- Perfect for outdoor activities, hiking, and casual outings
- Polartec fabric ( 74% nylon, 16% poly, 10% spandex)
- Fast drying, breathable and moisture wicking
- Athletic, performance fit
- Performance collar offers protection from sun
- Seams are off-shoulder for extra comfort, especially with packs
- GoRuck logo on bottom
- Made in the USA