You may think “not another backpack
review.” Be assured, if we review a product, there is something that sets it apart. The GoRuck GR1
is definitely set apart based on the features and durability. We’ve all had that backpack that failed under normal usage–and it always seems to be at a time it is needed most. Also, most of us have always wished there was just one more feature in our backpack. The GoRuck GR1 may be just the backpack with all the features you’ve wanted. Now for a limited time and only available at Huckberry
, the bestselling GR1 in Coyote Brown!
GoRuck GR1 Features That Set it Apart
- First and Foremost it is American Made: The superior construction is strength-tested at over 400 pounds and has a lifetime guarantee.
- Military-Grade Materials: Water resistant 1000D Cordura material which incorporates YKK zippers (as used in Special Forces sandstorm gear)
- Reinforced Laptop Compartment: Laptop compartment (up to 17 inches) is designed to secure your laptop flush against your back. A false bottom protects your laptop in the event you drop your bag.
- Supports a 3-liter hydration bladder (not included). Hydration tube exit port under the top grab handle.
- Extra Shoulder Padding for Heavier Loads
- Two Rows of Molle Webbing: One exterior and one interior.
- Bottom Surface Double Layered 1000D Cordura for Harsh Conditions
- YKK with silent, glove friendly 550 paracord zipper pulls
- Designed for High Carry: Allows for pressure on shoulders rather than lower back
- 26L Size: 12″ x 20″ x 6.75″
So how does your backpack compare? Whether you carry a GoRuck or a customizable backpack, your options are very wide. With a little research, there is one that will accommodate all your gear.