10 Dec Gift Ideas: Masterbuilt Digital Smoker
Like barbecue? Who doesn’t. While it may not be quite the time of year for smoking, it’s the perfect time of year to look into getting a smoker for the barbecue fanatic in your life. Or for yourself. The Masterbuilt Digital Smoker has got you covered. This digital smoker is powered purely by electricity; there’s no need for charcoal or gas. Simply plug it in and let it go to work. A digital control panel lets you set it exactly the way you like your food smoked, and the integrated thermostat gives precise control for even cooking, while the 800 watt heating elements heats up to a solid 275 degrees. The patented side wood loading system lets you add wood chips – of your choice of wood – without even opening the smoker door. The body of smoker is built of powder-coated steel, and is fully insulated so as not to lose heat, and keep you from burning yourself.
At 30″ tall, the Masterbuilt has plenty of room for smoking any meat you like. 4320 cubic inches, to be exact. it can hold up to six, whole chickens, 2 turkets, eight racks of ribs, 64 sausages, 24 burgers or 4 pork butts on it’s four steel racks. (No, not all at once…). Whether you’re a seasoned smoker or a newbie just getting into the game, the Masterbuilt is the perfect smoker to keep on the back deck, letting you bring the delicious flavor and aroma of smoked meats year-round.
Masterbuilt Digital Smoker Features/Specs
- Digital panel controls on/off, temperature, and time
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks
- Patented side wood chip loading system – add wood chips without opening the smoker door
- Integrated thermostat temperature control for even, consistent smoking; reaches 275 degrees
- Fully-insulated smoker body is built from powder-coated steel
- 30″ tall, 4320 cubic inches of smoking space
- Pick your favorite wood chips to sit your personal flavor preferences