This is not your typical headlamp; not one you will find at the checkout counter at a big-box store. The Fenix HP30R LED Headlamp is for that discerning customer who desires and expects serious gear performance. Fenix is a worldwide leader in the lighting industry, supplying law enforcement, military, industry, outdoor enthusiasts, and anyone who wants the best lighting gear on the market. The new Fenix HP30R is a rechargeable headlamp which includes a battery pack which serves as a power bank to charge your micro-USB devices (phone, camera, etc.) when needed.
Features of the Fenix HP30R LED Headlamp
- Utilizes Cree XM-L2 and XP-G2 R5 LED’s with lifespans of 50,000 hours
- Produces a maximum of 1,750 lumens with a throw distance of 663 feet. This is some powerful output!
- Dual beam: select between a spot beam or a flood beam
- Operates on two rechargeable 18650 batteries or four CR123 non-rechargeable batteries.
- 90-degree neutral tint wide beam. Perfect color rendition for photography, reading, snow conditions, etc.
- Charge the 18650 batteries in the battery case using the included micro-USB cable.
- Charge your phone, camera, or other micro-USB device using the battery case.
- Battery pack can be worn in a pocket or on your belt. This keeps the weight off your head and also allows the headlamp to be used in sub-freezing temperatures.
- Battery charge level indicator. You will always know the status of your batteries before your outdoor adventure.
- Aluminum die-cast housing for better heat dissipation on your head.
- IP66 rated: dustproof, waterproof (can withstand heavy rain and splashing)
- SOS mode which will run 46 hours at 130 lumens.
- Maximum headlamp runtime: 400 hours at 5 lumens.
So you if are looking for a headlamp which will exceed your expectations, the Fenix HP30R is for you.