Fenix is known worldwide for producing the highest-quality flashlights (headlamps, lanterns, and bike lights) at an unbelievably low price. There is a reason military personnel and law enforcement officers worldwide have turned to Fenix. Fenix has stepped up its game with the new Fenix E30R Compact, Rechargeable EDC Flashlight. How can you get 1600 Lumens out of a flashlight just 3.9 inches in length? Fenix figured it out.
The introduction of the new Luminus SST40 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours is a major contributor to this game-changing product. This new LED has taken the lighting output to the 1600 Lumen level. That is just the beginning of the awesomeness of this LED flashlight. You won’t find cheap construction for sure on a Fenix. If that were the case, you wouldn’t see them in the hands of those who need a reliable flashlight. The Fenix E30R is made of aircraft-grade, Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive aluminum. Also, the ultra-thin optical lens is not only sturdy but also reliably constructed so as not to distort the beam…illumination exactly where you want and need it.
Other Game-Changing Features
- 4-level Battery indicator
- Soft and Balanced Beam
- Extreme Output: 1600 Lumens with visibility distance of 666 ft.
- Magnetic suction charging port in the neck
- Ultra-thin Optical lens
- Tailored magnetic charging cable also available in portable Micro USB devices
- Lock-out function avoids accidental operation (Double Click within 0.5 seconds)
- One switch for fast, convenient operation
- Intelligent over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Light-weight, tough performance, corrosion resistance and high-temperature resistance
- Top-grade craftsmanship
- Built-in charging light indicator
- Waterproof to IP68 standard rating (30 min. to 6.56 feet)
So when you are tired of reaching for that checkout-counter $4.99 flashlight, only to find it is about as bright as a match or as reliable as the weather, then invest in a light that will be there when you need it. Yes, the price point of most Fenix lights is significantly more than those checkout counter lights, but the warranty alone tells you you won’t be buying another light for a long time. Fenix warranties their flashlights for an amazing 5 1/2 years! Just send it to the appropriate Fenix Warranty & Repair Center, and you will be back up and running in no time.
Step up your lighting. Invest in the best LED Flashlight on market, by Fenix, and you will be amazed for years. Just don’t point the light in someone’s eyes–unless they are an intruder. Now, that is another post on flashlights as self-defense tools.
This ain’t your grandpa’s flashlight.