31 Oct EarthRoamer XV-HD: Built on the Ford F-750 Chassis – At a Cool $1.5M
This isn’t just any expedition vehicle–it is truly a luxury ride. For $1.5 million, that would be expected. The XV-HD, a take off of the compact XV-LTS model, was designed for those who need more room and amenities. To get a true vision of the behemoth size of this vehicle, think of starting with the base of the Ford F-750. (That alone conjures up power and might.) Once stripped down to the chassis, the suspension is prepared to support what is to come. The shell of the EarthRoamer is a vacuum-infused, molded composite camper body so you shouldn’t anticipate any shell leaks. Next, a wiring system complete enough to support a nice-size house is painstakingly installed. State-of-the-art technologies are incorporated in all aspects construction.
Major EarthRoamer XV-HD Features
- Rooftop Solar Array: 2100 Watts of Solar Power
- 250-Gallon Freshwater Tank
- 125-Gallon Black Water Tank
- Insulated Body Using a Sprayed-in Closed Cell Foam Insulation
- Primary Heating is In-Floor Radiant Heat
- Air Conditioning: Two Roof-Mounted, High-Efficiency DC Air Conditioners, Each With Separate Ducting
- Full Vehicle Controlled By a Centrally Mounted Touch Screen Panel
- Auto-retracting Awning With Dimmable LED Lighting
- Slide-Out Exterior Kitchen
- Exterior Shower
The XV-HD is the most self-sufficient expedition vehicle ever produced, allowing you to live off the grid for longer periods of time…all the while living in luxury.
EarthRoamer XV-HD Specifications
- Ford F-750 4×4
- 6.7L V8 Turbo Diesel Engine
- 330 HP Engine
Are you ready to order? The factory in Colorado is ready to take your order. Just select one of the available floor plans and pay the $375,000 deposit to reserve the next production spot. Order early since the lead time is currently out to late 2018/early 2019.