Danner has been around for a long time, and embody the idea of a classic hiking boot. Their Performance Heritage line takes that iconic look and rolls it into a smaller, more modern shoe that is comfier, lighter-weight and lower-profile than ever before. The Mountain 600 has a full-grain leather upper, with a Vibram SPE midsole and Vibram Fuga outsole – which has self-adapting lugs and a Megagrip compound, which increases grip on wet and dry surfaces.
There is a Danner Dry waterproof barrier, that keeps water out while remaining breathable and cool. The removable Ortholite footbed provides 3 layers of comfortable support.
The look is distinctly modern, but still maintains that iconic, leather hiking shoe appearance. Metal eyelets complement the leather upper and bright red laces. They’re comfy, light and perfect for dayhikes or wearing for everyday activity with their low-cut, 3″ rise – that goes well with jeans, shorts or hiking pants.
Danner Mountain 600 Low Features
- Leather Upper
- Vibram Fuga outsole, self-adapting lugs and Megagrip compound for superb grip on wet surfaces
- Vibram SPE midsole
- Classic appearance
- Danner Dry lining keeps things watertight and dry
- Metal Eyelets, 2 lacing choices
- 3″ height, low-profile enough for everyday wear and light enough for activity
- Removable OrthoLite footbed with 3 layers