We’ve seen quite a few minimalist wallets here at Gear for Life. But we’ve rarely, if ever, seen anything as simple and minimal as the Cardamon Wallet 1. Designed by a former Arc’teryx designer, the Cardamon took three years to create and perfect; they wasted no effort and ignored no detail in getting it right.
The result of those three years is an incredibly simple, streamlined rendition of the billfold, cut from a single piece of fabric. Using a single piece of fabric allows for minimal stitching, fewer moving parts and as little bulk as possible; it’s ultra-slim and unobtrusive, but has enough room for 8 cards and a few bills.
The special fabric the wallet’s creators settled one is Meridian Shell, an ultra-dense, 300D nylon-polyester, weave that is waterproof, stainproof and extremely tough and abrasion-resistant, developed solely for this wallet by Cardamon. They’ve backed it up with a Lifetime Warranty, too.
So if you’d like an extremely minimalist wallet its own unique taste, the Cardamon Wallet is a solid, stylish choice.
Cardamon Wallet 1 Features/Specs
- Minimal, sleek, slim billfold wallet
- Made from Meridian Shell, Cardamon’s proprietary fabric; 300D nylon-polyester fabric
- Waterproof, stain-proof, abrasion-resistant
- Holds eight cards, four on each side, as well as several bills
- Minimal stitching and bulk
- Covered by Cardamon’s lifetime warranty
- 3.03” x 3.78” x 0.14”
- 3.5 mm – 10 mm thick
The Kickstart project was a hit!