Is the market flooded with mini speakers
? Probably, but the is always room for a Bose
product. Through the years, Bose speakers have gotten smaller and smaller. However, the sound hasn’t gotten “smaller.” Quite the contrary with the new Bose Soundlink Micro Bluetooth Speaker. As you would expect from Bose, you get performance and quality construction.
The SoundLink Micro is engineered with a custom-designed transducer and silicone passive radiator. These are meant to reproduce sound that’s better than any speaker of its size.
Tag Along Feature
The SoundLink is ready to be strapped where ever you are. The tear-resistant strap is super reliable, so you know it’ll hold just as tight whether it’s the first time or the thousandth.
Waterproof to IPX7
The little Mini has been rigorously tested. If it falls in the lake as you are canoeing or into the ocean while you are surfing, no problem. Just pull it out and hit play.
Materials to Live Up to Your Adventures
The silicone rubber for SoundLink Micro’s exterior is ready to handle the drops and scuffs you experience during your adventures. This high-quality material eliminates as many seams and gaps as possible.
Bose Connect App
Control your speaker’s Bluetooth connections easily through the Bose Connect app. Have a friend who fancies himself a DJ? Switch devices through the app and let him take control. Also, for those times when loud just isn’t loud enough, use the app to connect two SoundLink Micro speakers in Party Mode. Switch to Stereo Mode and the instruments and vocals will naturally separate—making your music feel alive.
Additional Features of the Bose Soundlink Micro Bluetooth Speaker
- Long-Lasting Battery: Up to 6 hours of music which is deep, rich and full of life.
- Speakerphone: take calls right through the speaker so words are more clear and less muffled.
- Siri and Google Voice Commands: Don’t have your phone nearby? Don’t worry. Just press and hold the multi-function button to access the voice input for your phone’s Siri or your Google Assistant right from the speaker.
- Voice Prompts: Make a connection. It’s easy. Voice prompts talk you through Bluetooth pairing. You can connect to two devices—and the speaker remembers the eight most recently connected devices.
- Size: 3.87″ H 3.87″ W 1.37″ D (10.24 oz)
- Wireless range up to 30 ft.
- Includes the charging Micro-USB cable
- Available in 3 colors
When you look at this little speaker, you would think it’s just another mini speaker with OK sound. Then you notice the Bose trademark. Things change. Tiny? Yes. Tiny in size? Not even a little bit. Tiny…til you turn it on.