When it comes to sleek, functional outdoor gear, nobody beats ArcTeryx. And it appears that applies to backpacks too. With the new Arcteryx Granville backpack, Arcteryx has taken the passion and hi-tech they put into their outdoor equipment and put into a slick commuter bag.
The Granville is made from their Advanced Composite Construction (AC²) nylon material, is waterproof, seam-taped and includes Watertight zippers to keep everything dry. A reflective logo helps keep you safe on the road.
The Granville is made with a folding/rolling design, with the top panel opening up wide for easy access, and magnets and a metal hook to keep it securely closed. There is a suspended sleeve on the inside for holding up to a 15” laptop and a 10” tablet. There is also a smartphone pocket on the flap to keep your phone dry, and a place to clip a bike-light.
Capacity is 25liters and weights 22oz. The Granville is perfect for bike commuting, day trips, or any other errand around town.
Arcteryx Granville Backpack Features
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Top grab handle
- Advanced Composite Construction (AC²)
- Reflective logo adds visibility in low light situations
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Zippered back panel offers access to laptop, tablet and the pack’s interior
- Flapped top with dual closure systems
- Dual magnets hold top lid closed and offer quick, convenient access
- Corded zipper pulls
- Internal sleeve compartment for tablet computers
- Dual security pockets on the underside of pack lids
- Padded compartment for standard 15″ laptop
- WaterTight™ external zippers