No time for the gym? No room for a bulky home gym? Want streamline workout gear? Set for Set Steel Mace is for you. The Steel Mace or “Gada” was originally used as a deadly weapon in warfare by Hindu and Persian warriors in the 13th century. With time, the Steel Mace became a training tool due to its functionality and ease of use.
The steel mace is the ultimate full body conditioning tool. What makes the mace a unique training tool is the fact almost all of its weight is in the ball head. This results in uneven weight distribution which engages smaller stabilizing muscles around your joints. This increases your core and rotational strength. The mace size, in comparison to a home gym, makes it an attractive alternative for your workouts.
Mace Workout Gear Specifications
- Forged from hand-sculpted cast iron; 100% Steel Composition
- Crafted head that is welded onto the knurled steel grip handle
- Black Matte Powder Coat
- Virtually Indestructible
- Available in two weights: 15 lbs. and 20 lbs.
- 15 lb.: Head Diameter: 4.3″
- 20 lb. Head Diameter: 4.88″