12 Sep Rocketbook Everlast: Write, Draw, Send to the Cloud, Wipe, Start Over!
Your dog can’t chew this one up! You can walk down the composition notebook isle at your local store and it will have the same look as what your parents saw back in the day. It seems there hasn’t been a lot of innovation in school supplies…until now. Enter Rocketbook Everlast. Technology meets the age-old composition book.
We can think of so many applications to this digital age, hyper notebook. Class notes, artists inspirations, mockup schematics, brain storming mind maps, etc. At any point of the notes or drawing, just mark where in the cloud you want it to go, snap with your phone, and the page goes to the selected cloud location. This is old-school meets new school. And you don’t need a special pen! When you fill your notebook up, add a drop of water and wipe the pages clean. Pure magic!
How Does the Rocketbook Everlast Work?
- Put your thoughts or inspirations down on paper
- Choose the destination of your creation: Configure your symbols to map to your favorite online locations. Mark a symbol to ensure that your page will reach the desired destination.
- Scan the page.
- Grab your phone. Open the Rocketbook App. Scan the pages you want to capture.
- Send the notes to the cloud then print, share, or archive.
Rocketbook Everlast Specifications
- Available in two sizes:
- Letter Size: 8.5 in x 11 in / 32 pages
- Executive Size: 6 in x 8.8 in / 36 pages
- Dot grid pattern on each page
- Pages made of synthetic materials which provide an extremely smooth writing experience.
- Pages are erasable with a moistened cloth
- Infinitely reusable
- Includes 1 Pilot FriXion pen (additional pens can be found at major office supply stores)
Classrooms should never look the same; business planning meetings have been innovated. The Rocketbook Wave is worthy of checking out also…that’s if you like to microwave your notebooks.