29 Sep FrontRow Wearable Camera: Share Your World With the World in Real Time
You’re at a restaurant and want to share your food. You are shopping in your local big box store and you want to live stream your experience to your Facebook friends. You are walking the dog and feel your Twitter followers really want to walk with you. These are all the times you probably DON’T want to use the new FrontRow Wearable Camera! The “selfie world” is overkill. However, you are trekking along on your daring hike and we want to see it!
FrontRow has reinvented the camera by allowing you to seamlessly connect and share your media adventures live to Facebook Live, Twitter Live, YouTube Live, Periscope, or other ways to share content. The time-lapse feature is really cool. With the hands-free operation, you may forget it is hanging around your neck or clipped on your person or ride.
Features of the FrontRow Wearable Camera
- Weight: less than 2 oz.
- Available in black or white
- Front-facing camera (8 MP) and back-facing camera (5 MP)
- 2-inch circular high-resolution touchscreen
- Optical image stabilization
- f/2.2 lens which records up to 2.7K at 30fps and a 151-degree field of view
- 2GB or RAM
- 32GB storage space
- Battery life: 100 minutes in Live Stream Mode; 10 hours in Story Mode; 100 minutes in HD Video Mode; 3 days in Standby Mode
- Operates with iOS and Android devices
- Includes a FrontRow app